Monday 23 November 2015

Chocolate milk (Coc class choc milk vs Chocomel vs AH choc drink romig)


A
B
C



Coc class choc milk
Chocomel
AH choc drink romig
5.15 PER LT
1.35 PER LT
0.99 PER LT
*this is the price at the AH



We did a blind test with those three chocolate flavored milks and asked them for price reference then choosing best one.


  
[Female, 23, Korean]

A) It tastes like coffee flavor. And it is the first time drinking this kind of chocolate drink. When I drink it, I can feel the chocolate flavor but it faded out now. It could be the most expensive one
B) It is really sweet. I can feel taste of sugar. I think it is the cheapest one.
C) It tastes like “delicious chocolate drink”. It has deep tastes of chocolate



[Female, 22, Korean]

A) It has mild flavor of chocolate but it does not have strong flavor of chocolate. I can feel flavor of coffee. I think it is cheap one.
B) It tastes really sweet. It also tastes like coffee but I don’t know why. I like it very much. I think it is “Chocomel”
C) It is thick but it does not mean that it is thick flavor of chocolate. It has a racy flavor of cocoa. It seems expensive one. I think it is “Chocomel dark”. When I drink it at the first time, I don’t like it but as I drink it over and over, I like it most among these.



[Female, 21, Korean]

A) It tastes like less rich flavor of chocolate. I think it is mixture of water coffee cream and rather than milk. After drink it, I have some unpleasant taste in my mouth. And it is tastes of light.
B) It is sweet but not it do And may be it would be combination of chocolate and milk.
I think it is taste of typical chocolate milk.
C) I think it includes vanilla flavoring. And it could be expensive.



[Female, 23, Korean]

A) It is relatively less sweet as it has low viscosity. And as it is thin, flat, watery, it could be cheap one. When I see the cup, there is less spots of chocolate milk so it could be light one.
B) It is completely different tastes of chocolate milk comparing previous one. More rich taste of chocolate. I like it very much and it could be the most expensive one.
C) I can feel taste of sugar and cocoa rather than chocolate. I don’t like it among these chocolate milk. I think it would be “Chocomel dark”



[Male, 23, Korean]

A) I think there is a lot of water in it, feels like it is pretending “chocolate milk”. There is water instead of water
B) I am sure it is a “Chocomel”. It is sweeter and stronger flavor of chocolate.
C) I think it is “Chocomel dark”. And it is stronger than prior one. I like it best!



Conclusion
Most of the people can recognize which is “Chocomel” because all of them love to drink it. However, there is some gap between price reference and actual price. The reason is that as those people like thick, strong, deep, strong taste of chocolate so they chose A (Coc class choc milk) as cheapest one since it is quite watery. Also, all subjects always drink “Chocomel” only since they believed it has great flavor than any other brands. However, C (AH choc drink romig) was chosen best chocolate milk as it had 3 votes among 5 and B (Chocomel) placed second as it had 2 votes.

No comments:

Post a Comment