Sunday 13 December 2015

Blind taste test (Sprite vs 7up)


Last time, we had a blind taste test for coke. And today, we will have a test about soda!
There are some brands s which are famous for soda. As you already know, soda is kind of soft drink and it is a big competitor of coke. As it has no color, it might be difficult to distinguish among different brands. Then let’s start!

A(Sprite)
B(7up)




Dawin (23, Female, Korean)

A>B
A is not familiar flavor, kind of a refreshing tangy lemon flavor and relatively less sweet. As I like lemon ade, I like A than B


Jimin (21, Female, Korean)

A<B
A is just a normal soda that I used to drink. But B is special. A is just sweet, but B feels like light and relatively less carbonated so it was easy to drink. I can’t tell you the exact reason of preference, but I like B more.


Ju (23, Female, Korean)

A<B
Actually, I can not feel the difference between them exactly but after I drink them, A is relatively  sweeter and B is relatively more refreshing. So I feel better when I drink B.


Jisoo (23, Female, Korean)

A<B
I can not feel any flavor of A because it is carbonated. A is just normal soda I think. But when I drink B, I can feel lemon flavor much and I love it, refreshing tangy lemon flavor.


Ji (23, Male, Korean)

A<B
A is not that delicious as it is just water plus sparkling. But B has lemon flavor with sparkling so I like it more.


Conclusion 

Did you see this? I always thought that Sprite is No.1 brand for soda and understandably, the taste of Sprite is better than anything for sure. But people love 7up more! (4/5) Can you believe it? I felt again that brand does not always tell everything! If you don’t agree, then you can also test for soda! 

No comments:

Post a Comment